Saturday, November 19, 2011

A LITTLE OBSESSED...

Unless you have been living under a rock you have probably heard of Pinterest. For those who haven't,  it's basically a virtual organizer .  You organize & classify categories/collections of things you find on the web ranging anywhere from DIY projects, recipes, fashion inspiration, hair/beauty etc...all those little things you used to bookmark on your computer or didn't bookmark & wish you had. If you don't have an account, you should definitely check it out but be warned. If you are like me, you will be kind of OBSESSED! I have had so many "why didn't I think of that" moments since discovering it. It has been totally inspiring & might even be a contributing factor into this sudden urge for room redesigns at my house.  Maybe even why I've had a touch of insomnia lately. I find myself trolling the website during late night nursing sessions then getting back into bed with all sorts of creativity & inspiration swirling around in my head. 
While I was still pregnant with Addison I actually posted a picture with a ridiculously easy DIY project I did that I found on Pinterest:
We have this hanging in the the little hallway by our powder room off the kitchen next to the pantry.  
There are several things I am in the process of making that have been inspired by Pinterest & I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment