Monday, November 7, 2011

HAPPY MONDAY

It's hard to believe another weekend has gone by!! It wasn't very eventful (which I am growing to love). Saturday we spent the afternoon with some friends & Sunday we went to church & made a trip to Zoe's Kitchen & Trader Joes.  I was worried that Saturday's time change was going to affect Addison, fortunately it didn't.  I was actually up almost an hour before she woke up :) She has only been getting up 1 time at night lately...YAY!  She's becoming like clockwork. She starts getting fussy around 6:45.  We start her bedtime routine around 7:00, she nurses & is usually asleep by 7:30.  She wakes up to nurse around 3:00-3:30 & stays in bed until 7:00-7:30.  Every now & then she wakes up 2 times but I am thankful for that initial long stretch of sleep, especially since she just turned 2 months.  Speaking of 2 months...Tomorrow she has her 2 month doctors appointment. While I am looking forward to finding out how much she weighs, length, etc...I am NOT looking forward to the 5 shots she will receive.  She did terrible with the measly 1 shot at her one month appointment.  I am hoping it was coincidental that she had such a bad day that day & it wasn't related to the vaccine...wishful thinking.

Today is going to be GORGEOUS & I am super excited because the sun is out, the temperature is perfect for some outdoor activities & I have an extremely happy baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment