Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2ND TRY IS THE CHARM

she slid down the pillows which made her look a little squished & larger than she is but despite that i thought this picture said it all!

Ok, I am officially sold on the sleep sack but not for the original reasons I purchased it.  One night last week when Addison woke up to eat she had completely unswaddled herself & the the blanket was up near her face...S-C-A-R-Y!!  I had a mini panic attack because all I could think of is her suffocating or something awful.  Immediately I remembered that I had the Aden + Anias sleep sack & it was like a lifesaver.  I still swaddled Addison but then I put her inside the sleep sack.  Since both her swaddling blankets & sleep sack are made of muslin, her overheating wasn't an issue at all.  For almost a week now we've done it every night & it's working fabulously.  On another positive "sleep note", for over a week Addison has only gotten up 1 time per night around 4:00 am.  YAY for a long stretch of sleep for me!!  She has always been great at going right back to sleep so her normal wake up time is staying around 7:00-7:45 am.
taken at 4:00 am on my iphone..she is looking at me like i am crazy


So glad I didn't give up on this particular sleep sack & run out and by another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment