Saturday, April 28, 2012

THIS WEEK

This week...
  • not only did I cook beef for the first time ever in my life but I ate beef for the first time in a VERY LONG time
  • Philip planted a small garden with cucumbers, tomatoes & zucchini
  • the weather was FINALLY nice enough that we got to go to the park
  • I participated in a 2 hour spin event that raised money for a 10 year old little boy's foundation who has leukemia
  • Addison had pureed chicken.  The verdict is still out.  Try #1 was with carrots (one of her favorites) & she didn't like it.  Try #2 was with sweet potatoes & she liked it; towards the end we flavored it with allspice & she LOVED it.  Try #3 was again paired with carrots & seasoned with paprika...she didn't like it so much so we paired it with sweet potatoes & she liked it.
  • We went to the strawberry festival but it was overcast & I didn't take any pictures
  • Addison learned to click her tongue 
  • my new BOB came (it's sweeeeeeet)



2 comments:

  1. What is a BOB?

    Hope the spin fundraiser was successful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you such for donating Aly (we got your check today). It was a ton of fun but my low back hates me for riding hard for 2 hours.

      a BOB is a running stroller. The original one we had was given to us by a friend that had to buy a double when she had her 2nd child. Since we were having so many problems with the tires we bought a brand new one.

      Delete