Saturday, April 14, 2012

FIRST POOL EXPERIENCE

And I thought Addison loved taking a bath. OMG...she LOVED the swimming pool.  She wasn't sure what to make of it at first, clinging tightly to me, panning the pool anxiously.  Every now & then she would splash one hand at a time, look at me, look at the water, look at me & then splash again.  Eventually the occasional hand slap turned into full on flailing & water was being splashed everywhere.  Once she figured out the acoustics in the swimming area she was happy as could be, making sure everyone knew she was having a good time.  Such a cool moment.  Her little bathing suit wasn't so little. It was gigantic on her but she still looked so darn cute. Crossing my fingers that it & the 3 others I bought her fit her a little better before Hawaii next month.  In the hustle & bustle of rushing out of the house I brought the Nikkon but left the battery in the charger so unfortunately the only pictures we were able to capture were from the iPhone but hey, at least we were able to take some photos of her first pool experience.  I cannot wait for this summer at the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment