Friday, April 13, 2012

THIS WEEK




 
This week...
  • I discovered a new yummy pairing for my morning eggs...kale & turnips...OMG DELISH
  • Addison was in rare form (silly/wild), keeping me laughing all week
  • Our rose bush bloomed with TONS of beautiful red roses
  • Addison tried pears for the first time & loved them. 
  • We also figured out that in addition to her amber teething necklace, frozen apple slices are great for teething
  • I figured out a new & improved dairy/grain free protein packed pancake recipe
  • Our fence was moved...
  • I got a flat tire on the BOB & had to have it replaced so Addison didn't get to go on as many runs
  • I wrapped some gifts for an upcoming baby shower
  • I had coffee with a great friend that I miss dearly
  • I dyed my hair a little darker brown
  • was great 

No comments:

Post a Comment