Friday, April 20, 2012

THIS WEEK



This week:
  • another tire on the BOB went flat
  • we got our proofs from Addison's photo session {I can't wait to share}
  • I was able to string 3 double unders together
  • Hampton got put on a diet for being 5 lb over weight
  • Addison discovered Philip's guitar & loved strumming on it
  • we had 2 lovely lunch dates
  • we celebrated "Grandpa Tabor Day" on my father-in-law's birthday
  • Addison tried a blueberry sauce & it was like baby crack
  • I deadlifted 165 lbs
  • the UPS man was at my house like every day
  • Addison had a low grade fever (100-101) & runny nose...I think her 2nd tooth breaking through was the culprit
  • I had my eyebrows threaded for the first time...HATED IT...holy cow, it hurt
  • Addison said "ma-ma" but I don't think she knew what she was saying

1 comment:

  1. Eyebrow threading is the worst! It sort of feels like a knife on your face!

    ReplyDelete