Wednesday, April 4, 2012

PURE DELIGHT

Since Addison is doing so great with her pincer grasp I decided to put a few puffs on her highchair tray & see what she did with them.  I wasn't sure if she knew what to do but she quickly proved me wrong. She went right for those suckers, chased them around the tray & gently picked 1 up between her thumb & forefinger.  As she placed it in her mouth she let out a squeal of pure delight, bounced up & down & jabbered away.  As soon as it melted she went for another one & did the same thing over & over again. 






Hampton sat at her feet, waiting for her to drop them but unfortunately for him most of them made it to her mouth. I am not sure who laughed more, Addison or me.  It's such a cool feeling watching your child gain independence & see them feel a sense of pride.  Boy was she proud doing it all by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment