Monday, April 16, 2012

LITTLE EXPLORER

Addison is becoming quite the explorer. I love it when something catches her eye.  She crawls (still army crawling), scoots or rolls to it & examines every aspect of it.  It makes me wonder what is going on inside that tiny little head of hers.  What is she thinking when she pushes around her little elephant toy or lunges towards her musical/mirrored caterpillar.  I was cracking up watching her play in the living room the other day (partially because of her CRAZY hair).  She would find the tiniest little fiber on the carpet or fuzz from one of the throws & pinch it between her two fingers.  She'd nearly go cross eyed studying it. One second she'd be on the blanket I had laid out & the next thing I knew she'd be all the way across the living room with her little baby doll. I laid on the floor with her with my camera pointed towards her.  Of course, being the nosy girl she is, she lost interest in what I was trying to capture her doing & became more interested in me & the camera.  I know I have said it before but I can't imagine what it would be like to see the world in a baby's eyes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment