Tuesday, April 3, 2012

EASTER BUNNY BANDIT

Addison had a visit with the Easter Bunny yesterday. I think it's safe to say that she absolutely LOVED him. She had the 2 photographers cracking up & I definitely had plenty of awesome images to choose from. She sat upright on his lap, laughing & screaming at the top of her lungs. She kept making a gurgling cooing noise & softly touching the side of the bunny's face. I definitely had a moment & had to hold back tears of happiness. It was undoubtedly a huge slap in the face reminding me how fast she is growing up. Sorry for poor quality of photo.  It's a picture of the actual 5x7 taken with my iPhone.
The whole visit was impromptu. We were in Raleigh so I decided to swing by the mall to see if I could find her an Easter dress.  The dress I had planned for her to wear is 3-6 months from Janie & Jack...it's still too big.  [I've noticed their clothes tend to run a little bit bigger than other brands.] We were strolling through the mall & as soon as she set eyes on the Easter Bunny she started bouncing up & down.  (I left her shoes in the car).
Baby Gap had some cute things on their website so I figured I'd run in there & see if I I liked anything for Easter.  While I am picking clothes up & holding them up against Addison, apparently Addison is picking things up as well. She was a little thief & picked up a bunny that was a filler for a vase on display & began sucking on it.  The superbly attentive mum that I am thought it was McQuacken & didn't pay it any attention.  When I walked up to check out I realized this little pink bunny was completely saturated with Addison's drool.   I asked the sales clerk if it was for sale & she told me it was a vase filler.  Awwweeesome.  There was no way I was going to put that back.  We came to a price & she added it to my bill.  I must say my little Easter Bunny bandit has become quite fond of the little $6.95 pink bunny.
mmmmm bunny



in the top picture she is talking to the bunny & in the bottom left it looks like she is saying "whhhaaaat?"
and then she got bored playing with her bunny & decided her shoe lace was delicious
It held her attention for about 4.5 seconds but then the leather laces on her shoes (thanks Donyata for them) stole the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment