Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

On the morning of my 28th birthday & the last day of 2011,  I have so much to reflect on!?!

What a magical, beautiful, crazy, exciting year 2011 was! It was a year filled with so much love, laughter, tears, smiles, ups & downs (mostly ups), what a year. 2011 was the most life changing year I've ever had...it's purpose was to prepare me for the most amazing days ahead & I am so thankful for that. 9 months of the year was spent growing a tiny person, the most precious gift I have ever received. During that 9 months I learned SO MUCH about life & love. 2011 was the year I discovered the most magical kind of love I've ever experienced. It was most definitely a year of transition & reinvention.
As I look back on the last 365 days I realize that the most amazing of those days are nothing compared to what's to come...I've never been more ready for anything in my life.  I am so excited for 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment