Monday, December 26, 2011

3 CHRISTMASES

We had a VERY blessed, family filled holiday weekend celebrating 3 Christmases. 

We kicked it off Friday night celebrating at Philip's mom's house with his family.  It was the first time since Addison was born that everybody was able to get together.  Addison met her cousin Holden for the first time & was beyond spoiled by her Aunts/Uncle & Grandma.

Saturday my family come to our house. We had a fantastic dinner, exchanged presents & spent the evening laughing/playing games. 
My sister Paige with Addison
She LOVES to look at books & she got a TON of them for Christmas
My Dad was especially excited to pass out presents to Addison

She LOOOOOOVES the walker my parents bought her



Philip, Addison, Hampton & I celebrated Addison's first Christmas together as a family on Christmas Morning. We went to a Christmas Service at church & relaxed in the afternoon. We turned the fireplace on (simply for effect, lol.  It was like 60 degrees outside) got back into our jammies & lounged around the house until I had to head into work. I worked 7pm-3am. 
She was so much fun to watch because she was so intrigued by everything
We had a WONDERFUL first Christmas with Addison. She is by far the BEST GIFT EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment