Friday, December 16, 2011

1ST BAKING EXPERIENCE

 
We've been barreling through this week full steam ahead...I can't believe it's already Friday!?!  I love the holidays but sometimes they feel like a blur because we are so BUSY during this season!  We have a dinner party Saturday so I spent the day running from grocery store to grocery store to gather what I needed & baked my day away with Addison strapped in her baby Bjorn.  It was AWESOME!  A Very She & Him Christmas blasted in the background, flour was all over the counters, dirty dishes stacked up & the fruit of my labor smelled like pure delight.  I have always dreamed of baking holiday goodies with a daughter someday & this Christmas I was able to do so...amazing feeling.  I can't wait until next year when Addison is actually aware of what is going on & the splatter from the mixing bowl is her doing, not mine. 

Although she had no clue we were baking she was undoubtedly intrigued by the sound of the mixer & kept trying to grab it & the bowl.  This was her first baking experience. I love the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment