Wednesday, December 21, 2011

HEADBANDS

A lot of people ask me where I get Addison's headbands from.  Anyone that knows me knows I am OBSESSED with ETSY & that is where I get a lot of them. I also make them myself.


  Here are a few I have made myself:
Top: Flower glued to braided headband that ties in back//Bottom: Rosette glued to alligator clip attached to interchangeable headband



Rosette Bobby Pin that clips onto interchangeable headbands & I like to wear every now & then
Some of my favorite ETSY shops that I have purchased headbands/accessories from:
littlepeabows {i love this shop mostly for their huge selection in interchangeable headbands & variety of styles in add ons. the products are extremely affordable & top quality}
rougeandwhimsy {beautiful & unique. things i use for myself too}
headbandblossoms{simple.chic.}
PicPerfect  {large selection of interchangeable headbands & add ons. the price is too good to be true}
HiddenTreasureCrafts {shabby chic & simple}
brilliantsunshine {huge variety in unique add on's}
JolieBerry {my FAVORITE. simple, beautiful with lots of coordinating accessories}
neishasblue  {another favorite. unique, larger embellishments. extremely high quality}

There are lots of other shops that I adore & have purchased things from but I have been SUPER impressed by all of these shops with not only the quality but the speed in delivery & Addison seems to get the most compliments when she wears headbands or accessories purchased from these particular shops.





No comments:

Post a Comment