Thursday, December 1, 2011

3 MONTHS

Newborn no more!?! I blinked & this teeny tiny little person is developing before my eyes! 
She has such a BIG personality!   She is extremely strong willed! I can't get enough of her gummy little smile & squeals of excitement. She has the most mischievous grin & a pouty face that would melt even the coldest person's heart. Those baby blues get brighter & brighter everyday, I can already tell they are going to get her into trouble someday. Don't get me started on her cheeks, oh how I love kissing those chubby little things. She coo's & ah's non-stop, it is the sweetest sound.  Those little legs go at the speed of lightening & are so strong. She is curious as can be & looks around wide eyed in wonderment.   I love to watch when something catches her eye as she purses her lips & tilts her head to the side memorizing it.  She reaches & grasps when things are placed in front of her & shows signs of excitement & accomplishment when she is able to grab it.  She is as drooly as ever & blows bubbles constantly.  She's recently learned to imitate the raspberry sound & she is fascinated by her tongue...it's adorable to watch. What a cuddle bug!  I didn't think it was possible for her to be anymore cuddly but the older she gets the tighter she hangs on, stroking your arm or back in such a sweet way. Her love for music continues & I really feel in my gut that she is going to be musical. I know God has big plans for this little one.  My sweet baby girl has outgrown her newborn clothes & has transitioned into 0-3 months...she really isn't a newborn anymore!  Everyday when I feel like my heart has been stretched to maximum capacity & there is no possible way to love her anymore than I already do...she proves me wrong & I experience a new kind of love. I am completely amazed by her...she is magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment