Tuesday, December 27, 2011

AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES

Decided to venture out the mall today & was pleasantly surprised by NO crowds & GREAT deals! I think the cool, rainy, dreary weather kept people away.  I managed to scoop up some pretty great deals.

77 Kids is by far one of my FAVORITE store to shop at for Addison. There clothes are adorable, way affordable, super trendy & they ALWAYS have great sales.  Today was no exception.  Virtually everything in the store is marked down & right now everything is an additional 30% off.  I was lucky & had a $10.00 reward card & a 20% off total purchase coupon.  I was able to find a few things for Addison next year.
All this for under $40.00.  The jacket alone full price was $69.50


Restoration Hardware is also having an INCREDIBLE sale.  They are having their annual winter clearance event as it is but the store at Crabtree is closing & EVERYTHING in the store is at least 50% off. I have been stalking a giant letter T for months but couldn't bring myself to pay $70 for it. 
Stalk no more :)  I was more than happy to purchase it 50% off. It's going to be perfect hanging in the midst of some pictures we are hanging in a gallery fashion on our living room wall. 

GAP is also having a BLOWOUT sale.  All marked down merchandise is an additional 40% off.  I picked up a cableknit vest I've had my eye on for $12.00 that was originally $54.00 & some red skinny jeans dirt cheap. 

I am not much of an American Eagle shopper but I had a $10.00 reward & got a super cute short sleeved waist length lacy top for next to nothing. 

Belk is having a HUGE sale! Some French Connection, Theory, Joes Jeans & lots of other designer stuff is marked 75% off.   

Francessca's has some goodies marked 75% off too.  

Today was definitely a succesful shopping day.  I actually bought some things for myself instead of just Addison & the house which made the deals even sweeter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment