Friday, June 22, 2012

THIS WEEK

This week...
  • the blog got a little makeover (new look, categorized archives)
  • my MacBook pro died & won't turn on...I think I can thank Addison for that
  • it's been ridiculously hot so we had lots of playtime at the pool
  • I am pretty sure that Addison's hair grew inches
  • Philip was in Atlanta so it was just me & my girl
  • I painted my nails a robins egg blue color with pink glitter...super fun
  • Addison spent time with her Grammy so I could go to the gym
  • We celebrated 7 years of marriage
  • We set up an appointment to tour a space for our business for Saturday
  • Addison & I had a dinner date with my mother in law at Cafe Caturra
  • We had a mystery door bell ringer/door knocker at 9:45 at night...totally freaked me out
  • We took a trip to Lake Shelley



No comments:

Post a Comment