Friday, June 8, 2012

THIS WEEK

This week...

  • We went to the pool almost everyday...she is fearless & LOVES the water
  • I realized that Addison likes to crawl around with things in her mouth (like a dog)
  • I felt inspired by Julia Child
  • Addison started walking while pushing toys
  • I caught her snuggling with Mr. McQuacken while she was sleeping
  • I climbed a 25 ft rope
  • Monday night volleyball started back
  • Philip & Addison had a daddy/daughter date
  • I didn't take many pictures
  • I started reading "Creative Correction"
  • We went to the farmer's market
  • We got to have quality time with Sarah
  • I attempted beet chips....they would have been fantastic had I not forgotten about them & burnt them
  • I decided I need to get back into the blogging grove



No comments:

Post a Comment