Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SORTING THROUGH

I spent the majority of the afternoon sorting through Addison's closet.  HOLY MOLY this girl has a ton of clothes!?!  As she has outgrown things I have been putting them all in a tub to make room for new things.  The tub was overflowing onto her closet floor so I decided it's time to sort through them.  I made piles of absolute must keeps (just in case there is another tabor tot down the road), consignment items for Babiology, stuff for friends & give away.  I then narrowed the piles by season. I am sure it would have taken way less time had Addison not been trashing my piles & if I wasn't being so indecisive & emotional.


Regardless of whether or not we have another baby I want to keep certain things like her take home outfit, etc. Being so petite has allowed a ton of wear out of her clothes. I was getting so excited about the things she hasn't worn yet. I am seriously jealous of her wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment