Thursday, June 28, 2012

BABY'S CURRY

I have said it before...I LOVE Indian food.  I love the aesthetic of the bright & beautiful spices, I love the bold flavor & the aroma that accompanies the dishes.  When it comes to Indian all food...the spicier the better. Addison is a girl after my own heart in that she is adventurous & the more flavorful the more she loves it. I tend to be a little cautious when it comes to "heat" but it doesn't seem to phase Addison. Nonetheless, I am still not ready to serve up Indian-hot to my 9 month old.
Here's the version of curried chicken I make for Addison: 

Recipe adapted from Cooking for Baby

As with all food for baby it can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days. I always wind up having extra cauliflower left so I throw it into a pan, saute it with some kale, add a little more spice to it & serve it with an over easy egg...so so so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment