Monday, June 25, 2012

A CASE OF THE MONDAY'S


I have a serious case of the Monday's which thankfully I rarely ever get.  Monday's are usually a little more slow moving for us since I am operating off of 4-ish hours of sleep but today I feel like I am moving in slow motion.  I didn't get home from the ER until well after 4 this morning & after showering etc it had to be close to 5 before I got to bed {blah}.  Per usual 8:40 struck & my body was telling me it was time to get up. I have to admit that seeing Addison's face light up (before she even sees me) as I come down the stairs makes my heart completely melt & I totally forget how tired I am. Today is a bum day for me...my motivation level is pretty low.   Addison is still in her jammies & had I not had a class at work at 11 I would be too.  In theory it's the perfect day to lounge at the pool...only pool lounging doesn't exist anymore. LOL.  When she wakes up from her nap we may venture out there for an hour or so barring the heat doesn't suck what little energy I have out of me before my CrossFit WOD.  The laundry, food prep & other household chores can wait until tomorrow.  I think I'll spend the rest of my day with the best part of Monday, all those sweet smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment