Friday, June 15, 2012

THIS WEEK

This week...

  • I made homemade almond butter
  • I started the process of dying my hair back blonde.
  • I did a coconut oil/egg treatment every other day to help restore moisture...Addison wasn't sure what to think
  • We spent some much needed time at the pool with Shellie
  • Philip came up with a 23 page business plan, dreaming our little hearts away
  • I decided that I am going to open an ETSY shop (completely independent from his business idea) for hair accessories
  • I couldnt get enough of fresh blueberries & almonds drizzled with unsweetened almond milk...seriously the BEST mid morning summertime snack
  • Lots of veggies started popping up in the garden: zucchini, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, squash
  • I picked up quite a few extra shifts over the next month
  • We worked on Philip's Father's Day gift
  • We started planning our Paris trip (we did a lot of Planning this week)
This was a pretty productive week all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment