Monday, February 27, 2012

BABY DATE


Today was yet another schizophrenic North Carolina "winter day".  It was cold & rainy. The 70 & 80 degree weather we've had intermittently this "winter" has certainly spoiled me.  I was in my usual Monday zombie state of mind (I work Sunday nights from 7pm-3am) & although laying around the house in my pajamas all day sounded magnificent it definitely wasn't going to be productive.  Addison & I met up with Donna & sweet baby Malcom at one of the local libraries for infant story time & a little play date. The kiddos had a BLAST! They are 10 days apart & we've been getting together since they were about 3 weeks. It's AMAZING to watch their interaction each time we get together & how much it evolves.  They laughed, squealed & constantly touched each other.  Adorable is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment