Friday, February 17, 2012

MOST LOVED DUCKY

If you have ever been around Addison you know that you are sure to see 1 of 3 things (or all 3) in hand. 1) Sophie the giraffe 2) her zebra blankie 3) Mr. McQuacken, her stuffing-less duck. Our friends Sarah & Jesse bought Addison the duck, which is supposed to be a pacifier holder, before she was born. I was sad at first when Addison wouldn't take a pacifier, partially because of the cuteness of this ducky pacifier holder. Because he has a limp, stuffing-less body & rattle head we introduced Addison to him early & she has grown pretty attached to him over the last few months. I am not sure if it's because of how light weight he is that she can vigorously shake him or how plush & cuddly he is. Lately she puts his bill in her mouth, shaking her head side to side & laughs hysterically. I think this is going to be one of those things that I should buy a duplicate of just in case because he is the most loved ducky for sure. I think it's adorable when kids have favorite items they can't live without. I mean, I am 28 years old & still have my blankie.




No comments:

Post a Comment