Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PROJECTS

She, WE, did it!  I put my big girl mommy britches on & took Addison to the gym nursery & she survived.  Not only did she survive but they didn't have to get me from my cycling class & they said she was great! Huge sigh of relief as a little hurdle is conquered.

There is a lot going around the house these days. My garage is slowing starting to pile up with Craig's List steals & other various finds. I am trying to tackle one project at a time & I am doing a pretty good job keeping up.  The living room is almost done...FINALLY! My biggest project right now is that I am turning the office closet into a craft/sewing space (thank you Pinterest for my inspiration) my kitchen table isn't cutting it anymore. I can't wait to show the pictures of how awesome it is turning out (I'll save all the pics for one post). The bedroom is sort of at a stand still but that is totally okay because I am plenty busy with everything else.  Several people have approached me about buying headbands from me since I make so many of Addison's & a few people have suggested opening an ETSY shop. I am tossing that idea around & it will definitely be more feasible once I have a dedicated craft space completed but I haven't decided if that is something I want to tackle.
{12x12 pillow covers I sewed with an envelope back//fabric from Ikea ages ago}

{she LOVES her walker}

{i love how her hair is winging out on the left side}

I am also finishing up a wooden growth chart for Addison that I was inspired by from a post on Apartment Therapy. I can't wait to finish it & share it.  Who would have thought I would have become so domestic?!


No comments:

Post a Comment