Saturday, February 11, 2012

NEW RUNNING SHOES

I am pretty particular when it comes to my running shoes. I had the "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" mentality for a long time & have been sporting Nike for as long as I can remember. It's only been in the last few years Nike's running shoe credibility has taken a hit, thanks to the whole barefoot running bandwagon. The bandwagon to which I swore I would never jump on...{insert sneaker in mouth here}. I caved & I am soooooo happy I did. I am 100% sold & LOVE my new Merrell Pace Glove running sneakers.


They are Vibram-soled, super lightweight & stable. The minimalist design encourages your foot to hit in the natural landing position, creating less impact & keeps your stride more aligned. I have ran several times in them & I LOVE them! I would highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment