Thursday, February 9, 2012

VALENTINES DAY UNDERWAY

Valentines Day preparation is underway & I am soooooooo EXCITED!  I've never really made a big deal about Valentines Day; in fact, we usually get take out & stay home.  We usually don't exchange gifts or even give each other cards (the no card exchange is tied back to a King of Queens episode).  Since having Addison I have really wanted to start some traditions; things to get her excited about holidays.  We decided our new Valentines Day tradition is going to be that we make each other presents from Addison & we are going to buy Addison something special.  Boy oh boy Philip is in for a treat!?! This morning I was messing around with Addison & a few of the props I made for our Valentines Day party. Hehehe, Philip is in for a treat!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment