Friday, May 11, 2012

THIS WEEK

This week....

this got a lot of use
i realized she can wear almost any color
this prompted baby proofing
Philip FINALLY hung the frames I ordered from ETSY & painted myself
I made my favorite dinner
we lowered her crib to the lowest setting after finding her like this
this face melted my heart daily

  • Addison tried salmon & pineapple...we have winners
  • while pulling out clothes for Addison to bring to Hawaii, I started packing away clothes she has outgrown...sad day
  • we skyped with Aunt Sherry...what a treat
  •  I found out there is literally an app for everything (the Ipad is loaded for Addison for the trip to Hawaii)
  • Philip had trouble with the Saab so he had to take my car so me & my sweet girl stayed home most days...fortunately it was great weather so we spent a lot of time outside
  • I registered for a mud run

No comments:

Post a Comment