Friday, May 4, 2012

THIS WEEK

This week:
  • we had gloriously hot weather (it wasn't really 113 degrees but that is what my car read from being in the sun)
  • we did the "lemon test" with Addison & the kid loved it! I realize more & more everyday how much she is like me
  • I started my Hawaii packing list...oh Lord, help me.
  • we took Addison to Pullen Park for the first time & she rode the carousel. We had a mini picnic where we all noshed on some apple slices
  • Addison practiced her "America's Next Top Model" pose as Philip refers to it...crazy kid.
  • She finally fits into a pair of sandals my Mum bought her ages ago...she was completely obsessed with the flower
  • she darted across the living room floor after the camera & anytime it was in sight today she raced to it; something familiar since it's pointed at her all the time

  • I caught her cuddling her caterpillar that attaches to the crib...this girl loves to cuddle; so sweet!
  • she had leeks for the first time & devoured them
  • we had to squeeze our runs in early in the morning to beat the heat so I took her in her jammies before her morning nap
  • I made Addison a few new headbands & clips
another shot of her tackling the camera
  • She had oatmeal for the first time mixed with blueberries & she loved it.  we went back & forth for a long time on weather or not we would introduce her to any grains at all & decided that right now since it's fortified with iron that we would. 
  • We lit the fire pit & enjoyed the evening outside for the first time
  • I was reminded to laugh in many ways
  • I threw my back out in the beginning of the week after 2 intense workouts & the 2 hour cycle on Saturday but I am completely back to normal now
  • I tackled a few Pinterest projects I had wanted to do
So thankful for another week I was able to spend with my sweet baby girl at home.  I am super blessed to have a husband that works hard & that I have a career that allows me to work so flexibly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment