Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PACKING

Only 2 more days...EEEP!?! Am I ready...hmmm, NO! I have my lists made out & laid across the center island in my kitchen, it's been there for a week. In true type A fashion we each have a list categorized for each of our needs (i.e. sleep, play, beauty, beach, etc). There is great satisfaction that comes with handwriting a list & enthusiastically making a line through each completed item.  There is great disappointment each time I walk by the list & see HOW MUCH left there is to complete, ugh.  I didn't want to actually pack in the beginning of the week because that is when I have the tendency to over pack but now I think I waited too long.  I didn't completely ignore the list though; I have spent the last 2 days picking up necessities. I began tackling it today.  I packed & unpacked, then repacked & unpacked & repacked my suitcase, LOL.  Each time I reduced my load & I am pretty pleased with it.  I packed Addison's bag with her clothes & grouped items like her diapers & toiletries in piles that I will pack last.  
I still have a ton of stuff to tackle tomorrow: finish packing (especially the big items like the ERGO, the stroller, etc), get my eyebrows done, pick up a copy of Addison's birth certificate, drop Hampton off at the boarder's....it will all get done & I will have a fantastically completed list by the end of the day tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment