Friday, July 27, 2012

this week



This week...
  • I met the most beautiful 8 day old baby
  • Poor Addison was sick the first 1/2 of the week but returned to her normal, bubbly self mid-week
  • I taught my first spin class...so much FUN
  • I tortured myself cooking for a friend making grilled cheddar cheese sandwiches on toasted sourdough bread with boars head turkey & a bacon, roasted tomato mayo & smores treats...seriously, TORTURE
  • Addison learned to hold up one finger when we say she is "one"
  • I made my new motto "be so happy that when other look at you, they become happy too" (it got cut off in my picture)
  • Addison discovered the water hose & was fascinated
  • We spent some quality time with my Mum
  • I FINALLY got double unders...now I have to string a ton of them together
  • The UPS man visited quite a few times, delivering goodies for Addison's birthday party
  • I made the most delicious homemade pesto subbing pine nuts for walnuts...heavenly
  • I stayed up wayyyyy to late almost every night
  • The countdown started for my brother's trip home & my grandparents visit 
  • I mailed out Addison's birthday invites
This weekend is pretty jam packed but it will be nice since we've been inside all week. I am working Saturday night & I'm looking forward to a relaxing afternoon Sunday & hoping to squeeze some pool time in at some point. Philip's birthday is Tuesday & I have a few things to wrap up for that.

2 comments:

  1. We loved loved loved the food that tortured you :)
    Pesto really was amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved loved loved the food that tortured you :)
    Pesto really was amazing too!

    ReplyDelete