Friday, July 13, 2012

this week

This week....

  • It rained ALL week. I guess that's okay because we really needed the rain.
  • We went to the farmer's market during the peach festival. I gave Addison a whole peach & she annihilated it. The result was a sloppy, sticky mess & super happy baby.
  • I started training for a sprint triathalon (250 meter swim, 10 mile bike & 3.1 mile run)...I ran a 19:08 5k while pursuing Addison as well :)
  • I made a batch of sunflower butter for Addison which she had for breakfast on coconut bread from Julian's bakery
  • I ordered several more things for Addison's party
  • I had a MUCH NEEDED girls night (It had been way too long)
  • I made several new headbands for Addison
  • Addison took an unassisted step towards me
  • I had lunch at one of our favorite Mediterranean restaurants, Neomande
 

No comments:

Post a Comment