Friday, July 6, 2012

this week

This week...

  • I made a new version of my curried chicken salad using homemade mayo & added fresh mango. DELISH!
  • I worked an uneventful shift from 7am-1pm on the 4th.
  • We ran every morning super early to beat the heat & Addison peeked up at me through the see through vinyl
  • We attempted to go to local fireworks but Addison was too sleepy so we had our own fireworks show :)
  • Philip, Addison & I had a lunch date at Whole Foods
  • My niece Hope came over & spent the day with us
  • Addison acted like a dog 80% of the day, lol
  • Hampton was on the news & part of a photo-shoot for a local pet resort
  • Friends of ours had a beautiful baby girl
  • Addison got to spend some time with my parents
  • I took a spin class which I haven't done in a month
  • I worked on some things for Addison's birthday party
For whatever reason I didn't take many pictures this week. It was a pretty low key week; hot, so a lot of our time was spent at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment