Monday, July 9, 2012

Pin-spiration

I am on a birthday planning frenzy! I had no idea how much fun it was going to be planning Addison's first birthday. I am keeping the decor rustic & chic with a vintage feel. I really have been inspired by lace (I know right?!) & natural elements. The color palette is soft pinks, off white & pops of teal. Thanks to Pinterest there is endless inspiration to pull it off. Some of my "pin-spiration" 

I have quite a few things checked off my list:

  • Burlap
  • Brown paper bags
  • Vintage wooden high hair to be painted
  • Different floral & lace fabrics to cover hay bails
  • Mason jars
  • Invitations
There is a lot left to do but it's coming together so well so far. Invitations are going out in the next week or so. I am so super excited & can't wait to share the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment