Sunday, March 4, 2012

JUST BREATHE

I was delighted when this came up in my Facebook news feed. I can't even begin to express how PROUD of my friend Sarah Carrion I am!?! She is no doubt one of the most loving, gentle, kind, talented women of God I know...did I mention talented!?! Philip, Addison & I are so lucky that she & her husband, Guillermo (Philip's childhood best friend), are in our lives. It was a no-brainer that we wanted them to be Addison's godparents. Addison ADORES them both & she lights up when she hears her Auntie Sarah sing...we all do.




Thank you for sharing your gift with us Sarah!

2 comments:

  1. Her voice is amazing. Please share more videos if she makes them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE her voice. She is doing another video soon & I will definitely post it.

      Delete