Monday, March 12, 2012

BOHO BABY

By far one of the best things about having a little girl is dressing her.  She doesn't realize it right now but she has a pretty great wardrobe.  Her closet is packed to the max right now. I honestly don't think I can squeeze another article of clothing in.  It's partially because she isn't outgrowing clothes as fast as I anticipated & also because I am slightly addicted to the mini versions of the latest trends.  Our friend Emilee gave Addison this cute little slouchy hat which was the perfect Addition to her coral skinny jeans from H&M & slouchy cropped (only not so cropped on this itty bitty) sweater from H&M. On a side note Diane Von Furstenberg partnered with the GAP for a kids line & I got a sneak peak the other day.  I wasn't thrilled with the options for Addison's current size but I love some of the styles for the 18 months+ age range.



No comments:

Post a Comment