Thursday, March 15, 2012

ENCOURAGE

A recent purchase of mine is the "Busy Mom's Bible".  In search of a devotional geared towards moms I stumbled across this Bible.  I thought, "I am busy & I am a mom" so I checked it out.  It's a regular NIV translation Bible with 52 "thought starters", much like a devotional, that are based on a specific scripture verse.  It has a "reflect & pray" section & a "study" section with additional scripture verses.  What I like about it so far is the actual "thought starters" & topics. The 52 "thought starters" are actually subcategories of 13 different topics.  I like it because you can gear your entire week of reading towards specific topics like "relationships" or "God is...". It is definitely geared towards a mother which is nice.  There is also a "word to take with you for the day". When Addison is older it's actually a great way to teach her verses & lessons.  So far I really like it. I decided to start with relationships & my word today was ENCOURAGE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment