Thursday, March 29, 2012

FAIR SKINNED BABY

Addison is becoming well acquainted with California Baby Sunscreen. Unfortunately that toe head hair & gorgeous baby blues came with porcelain skin like her Mum.  That fair skin is a sun magnet so I make sure to slather her up if we are going to be outside for any length of time.  I get a daily laugh at her "dewy" skin appearance & crazy hair. 

see, she isn't bald.





At first she completely HATED me putting it on her but now since I do it so frequently I think she thinks she is getting an extra massage.  Ever since she was a newborn I have given her a little massage after her bath & she LOVES it.

Thankfully she keeps hats on because that is most definitely a necessity to keep that little scalp from burning.

I am so looking forward to our weekend.  We leave for Charleston tomorrow.  Addison will be taking part in her very first 10K & my favorite race, The Cooper River Bridge Run. I am nervous/excited about running with 42,000+ people with Addison in the stroller but I know it's going to be a blast. I am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment