Wednesday, April 17, 2013

She Feels Pretty

Yup, it's true…I have a total girly girl on my hands.  I am seriously amazed by the fact that the more frilly, fluffy, sparkly things are that I dress her in, the more they seem to appeal to her.  After getting her dressed  she stood below her dresser pointing up, repeatedly saying "bow, bow!".  Once on, she ran into my room, stood in front of my floor length mirror and twirled around.  Yup. She shrugged her little shoulder, scrunched her nose & then proceeded to sway back and forth ruffling the bottom of her dress.  Oh dear…I think I am in trouble. I LOVE that she feels pretty.





I see a dress up box in her very near future.  I am going to start searching for all different types of items to put in it so she can have all the frilly, girly dress up items every little girl would want. God knew I needed a little girl, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment