Friday, April 5, 2013

{INTRODUCING} Fitness Friday

After much thought & numerous requests, questions & emails regarding it, I have decided to blog weekly about fitness.  I've had so many people ask why I don't blog about it when it's such an important part of my life & I honestly don't have a good reason why I haven't.  I'd like to introduce to you:

It will be something different every week that way I (and you) don't get bored with it.  One week I might focus on a specific workout.  Another week I may blog about a specific product: gym clothes, gear, etc.  I might blog about something fitness/nutrition related.  I have found a great way to balance life as a full time mom & part time RN part time while still keeping fitness a big priority in my life. Although I am a certified spin instructor with IFTA & CrossFit Level 1 trainer, the things I share will simply be my own opinions & may not reflect the views of either of the entities I represent.  I hope my readers will enjoy FITNESS FRIDAYS as much as I love fitness everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment