Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter in a nutshell

I had a lot of fun with Addison's Easter outfit this year.  I didn't want to do anything traditional {shocker} but I wanted something girly…frilly.  I've been drooling over the Parisian chic oversized tulle skirts with button down shirts for myself…why not for Addison?!?! It started with the headband.  I  was introduced to babybirdieboutique by my friend Emilee & instantly fell in love! At first I was overwhelmed since I had no direction for her outfit & there are SO MANY styles of headbands in her shop.  When I found the denim, floral & lace mixed I knew that was the perfect direction to go.  From There I searched for the perfect, full & fluffly tulle skirt. I ended up ordering it from princessdoodlebeans.  I literally squealed when I took it out of the box! Okay, so I had a headband & skirt…what next? While looking for something for myself at Zara, I came cross the shoes. It was love at first sight & the perfect match for her outfit. Next I searched for a chambray button down shirt.  I ended up buying a little boys shirt from BabyGAP. Finding her tights was probably the most challenging, especially since I didn't want a solid color. I ended up ordering them from ForeverTots & couldn't be happier!



We had a nice Easter Sunday.  We went to Church then headed over Philip's Mom's house. We had dinner & an egg hunt with Philip's Mom, Stepdad, sister & her wife, our nephew Holden & Jack's (Philip's stepdad) daughter & her family.  
Saturday's egg hunt was a good practice run…she had a BLAST & totally got the hang of it.  It was precious to watch. 
I couldn't have asked for a better Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment