Monday, April 22, 2013

Discovering the Camera Button

What do you get when your toddler discovers the camera button on your iPhone?  LOTS of adorable pictures! Addison & I sit in front of the full length mirror in my room often pointing to each other's eyes, nose, ears, mouth etc.  While getting lunch ready the other day it got awfully quite.  To my surprise I didn't find her eating the coffee grounds out of K-cups like last time; she was sitting in the dinning room giggling with my iPhone.  Thinking she had "Addison dialed" somebody in China I rushed over to grab the phone from her to find the camera app open & about 50 toddler self portraits.  She then pointed to her eyes, nose & mouth. There has been nothing less than pure joy when she has opened the photos on my phone to see her self captured pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment