Thursday, April 11, 2013

Plant what…when?

It's no secret that I am terrible at gardening.  Last year it was a small feat to even have enough courage to plant tomatoes, cucumbers & squash.  Because of our surprised success we decided to take on quite a bit more this year (when I say we, I really mean Philip).  He built three 4 ft x 10 feet raised beds (I posted pics earlier in the week of Addison & her first dirt experience).  I've had a few people ask what we planted & how we knew when to plant what.  While I'd love to pretend that I am some super green thumb garden farmer extraordinaire, we all know that would be a stretch of the truth. 3 guesses where my source is from...


{Source}
Pinterest, duh!?! We'll see how it goes. We went with things we eat a ton of that way the reward is all that much tastier!

No comments:

Post a Comment