Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I've never been a resolution maker. I'm that rebel that says "I don't make New Year's Resolutions…I try to live with intention & purpose".  Ironic right?! I am the girl that makes lists just to check things off & I don't make resolutions.  Oddly enough I find myself getting super excited as I accomplish feats/tasks throughout the year. So really…I am a closet resolution maker.  Zig Ziggler said "What you get by achieving your goals isn't as important as what you become by achieving your goals".

That is definitely my mindset for 2013.

2013 will be:
more organized 
more of what makes me happy
more things with love
more positivity
more change
more creativity

less comparison
less worry
less people pleasing
less fear
less procrastination

Mostly just want to make myself proud. Whether it's feeling proud of getting more organized, accomplishing a lifting goal, taking a chance for our family…I just want to be proud.



2012 was a year filled with lots of love and laughter.  New friends, new environments.  Lots of growth & change.  I tried new things & cut things/people out of my life.  I had lots of proud moments.  We traveled & set new priorities for our family.  Bye bye 2012 you were fantastic. Hello 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment