Wednesday, December 26, 2012

When love is not madness, it is not love.

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind in our household, as I am sure they have been in yours as well.  Christmas parties, family gatherings, working extra shifts, teaching extra classes at the gym, shopping, wrapping, WEDDINGS!  I know...I am like 2 weeks late posting about my mother in law's wedding.  This says it all so perfectly..."When love is not madness, it is not love." - Pedro Calderon de la Barca.  


It was a beautiful, unseasonably warm December afternoon…it was perfect.  She looked stunning & was the happiest I think I have ever seen her.  Family & friends were present for a small ceremony & fun filled reception.  There were some tears, LOTS of laughs, dancing, good food and love was definitely present.  Here are a few of my favorite pics



























No comments:

Post a Comment