Thursday, November 8, 2012

what you'd hear me say

If you spent a day at my house you would hear me say (multiple times throughout the day)...


Addison, get out of the bathroom.

Please take that out of your mouth

We don't play in cabinets

how did you get outside?
Seriously, I just folded that 

No, Addison. Don't touch that

Gross, we don't play in the garbage.

where did you find my lipstick
She is into E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! We had another MAC fiasco yesterday only this time she wasn't pouring my foundation everywhere. This time she dug her little fingers into my favorite eye shadow & crumbled it everywhere. {le sigh}. She also got a hold of my favorite Chanel lipstick but thankfully I caught her with it before she could smear it everywhere. So here are things I am learning: don't turn your back, EVER, lol. No but seriously...she is sneaky & fast! I love this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment