Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lately


A recap of our household over the last 2 weeks because I was slack & missed last week's "this week" post:

  • My Mum discovered Pinterest & has been a craft-a-holic since.  We spent last Sunday afternoon over there making tree cones covered in felt, a wreath & a few other things.  
  • Addison was a little social butterfly: birthday party & 3 playdates.  
  • We went to Zoes for the first time in almost 2 months...crazy.  I feel like we used to eat there once a week. It was okay...sort of a let down. 
  • Addison tried apple juice for the first time...it was gone in like 2.4 seconds,
  • We went to Marbles. This will probably become a Thursday winter routine to get her out of the house & allow her to run around.
  • We discovered Burger Fi.  All 100% natural, grass fed burgers. They have an option to wrap them in lettuce...OMG so good. Slightly disappointed that there weren't any salad or healthy side options.  It was okay though because I had some chile spiced mango slices in Addison's diaper bag & they paired nicely with my burger.
  • I had several PR's (personal records) at CrossFit this week. My new clean & jerk is 105 lbs, front squat is 145 lbs, new power clean is 110 lbs, deadlift is 225 lbs, "Annie" (150 14 lb wall ball shots) is 8:41 min. 
  • Addison racked up at Baby Gap...her Christmas picture outfit is too cute for words
  • I got Addison's dress for my mother in law's wedding (I actually got 2 & can't decide). 
  • I had record attendance in my spin class: 23 people...whoop whoop!
  • I made the most delicious grain free apple granola (I will share this recipe this week)
  • I had a manicure (almost 2 weeks ago) & it is still immaculate.  Totally in love with OPI gel color!
  • We finalized the details of our annual mountain trip...I cannot wait!
  • We started planning a trip to NYC for help with relief efforts.  We tried to make up for Thanksgiving weekend but the group we are coordinating the trip through hasn't gotten back to us. 







No comments:

Post a Comment