Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Lights Fun

Oh yeah, she totally was saying "cheeeeese"
I would be totally lying if I didn't say that I was anxiously awaiting Christmas decorating with Addison this year, particularly hanging the lights. {cue Kanye West "All of the Lights"}.  I didn't even care how challenging basic decorating would be with Addison unwinding ribbon, stashing things I need, & pulling the ornaments of the tree, etc.  Since we came home from Boone I have been decorating non-stop (keep in mind that as usual Pinterest has killed me & I have been crafting up a storm).  In lieu of a this week post I'll post pictures of what we've been doing this week, decorating. 
This picture totally makes me laugh. I promise it was not staged! Who puts the star on the tree first; this...this guy? I am sure that is a cardinal sin of Christmas decorating. 

discovering the lights







No comments:

Post a Comment