Saturday, November 24, 2012

this week

This Week...

  • Kicked off holiday chaos/commitments. We literally have something going on every weekend until the first of the year
  • Addison wore a ponytail for the first time
  • We celebrated Thanksgiving very simply & non-traditionally at Whole Foods & Cracker Barrel
  • We made our annual trip to Boone/Blowing rock
  • My sister came to town from PA
  • Addison went to her first tree farm & we cut down our Christmas tree
  • Addison said "I like it"; I guess that is her first sentence 
  • We pulled out all the Christmas decorations & I am ready to decorate
  • We made a huge food run & my veggie basket is running over...my favorite! 
  • I discovered a new pancake recipe for Addison & will be sharing next week







No comments:

Post a Comment