Saturday, November 3, 2012

this week


This week...

Our CrossFit box kicked off a 30 day strict Paleo Challenge.  On a normal basis we strict but definitely partake in the occasional fro-yo, seasonal coffee creamer...you catch my drift. With that being said I


Our veggie basket was filled to the max

After watching me munch on raw asparagus & repeatedly signing eat to me, I let Addison have a bite...oh, she loved it.
I practically lived in my Toms

I was able to get ALL of Addison's hair in her pigtails...it's getting SUPER long

I went through Starbucks withdrawals; specifically iced decaf americano with a splash of cream
I was reassured that my "caving" last week was well worth it.  Addison had her elephant & bear with her at all times
She was a little fashionista and
her little jacket is too cute


We made many grocery trips: Whole Foods, Trader Joes, BJ's, Food Lion, Lowes....geesh
I think Addison was saying "no more grocery stores mummy"
We had a ridiculously fun Halloween

We didn't really trick-or-treat in the neighborhood but we did walk Addison to a few neighbors houses to "show her off"

Addison had a blast. We even let her have a piece of candy

No comments:

Post a Comment